Orders outside office hours 8.30-5pm may be placed on our 24 hour telephone answering machine. Please note the number is 0207 474 2474.
Fax orders are welcome: 0207 474 8589. If you fax us an order not using our order form please make sure you use your unique customer reference number.
- If you should wish to pay by cheque, simply use or request or download a mail order form and post it to us. Our address is 31 Riverside, Trinity Buoy Wharf, London E14 0FP. Cheques should be made payable to Bibliophile Limited.
- Overseas Customers
- Will overseas customers please note that we are very happy to accept payment by means of Visa, Barclaycard, Access, Mastercard credit cards and Switch, Maestro or Delta debit cards. We regret we can not accept payment with Canadian or Republic of Ireland Postal Orders, American Express, Electron or Solo cards.
- Is it safe to use my credit card?
Shopping at Bibliophile is completely safe and every purchase is backed
to ensure that your transactions are private and protected
What about Privacy?
Please see our Member Privacy and Policy statement for more details.
What forms of payment do you accept?
accept most major credit and debit cards : Visa/Delta,
Unfortunately we are unable to accept American Express cards online - if you wish to pay with an Amex card, please call our sales line on 0207 474 2474.
We can also accept postal orders
denominated in Pounds Sterling or cheques denominated in Pounds
Sterling and drawn on a UK bank and should be made payable to Bibliophile Limited.
Do you provide a receipt?
Yes it will be enclosed with the book/s.
If you are sending as a gift to a third party, they will not see the prices you paid on their receipt note.
Can I phone in my order?
encourage you to use our secure Web site to place orders, however, if
you are not comfortable using your credit card online, then, yes, we
will be happy to take your order over the phone.
The number in Central London is 0207 474 2474 manned during office hours or answerphone or by Fax on 0207 474 8589.
When do you charge my credit card?
When you place your order we require your 3 digit security code
to obtain electronic authorisation of the card number and then we wait
until your order is packed and ready to be shipped before processing
Shipping and Handling Costs
Our handling charges cover the cost to pick and pack orders from our warehouse. Our shipping charges include:
- Wages to pack and despatch each order.
- Delivery costs to post office.
- Actual postage.
- Customer service.
Please see our table of Shipping costs
for more information on country specific charges.