BIBLIOPHILE is Greek for BOOKLOVER...
Founded in 1978, Bibliophile is the publisher of a free monthly mail order catalogue.
Register here to join.
Available also in PDF or interactive digital format, it is filled with popular sellers, favourite authors and classics.
- Most books are 50-90% off.
Our USP is the bargain offer.
- Our final, out of print stocks of books sell out fast, so hurry!
- No fees or book of the
editorial team assess the value and
compose original reviews.
- The Search engines help you find your interests by keywords.
- Read the FAQs for our services, values and benefits, About
Us, and Who's
- Vintage cartoons showcases the best
cartoons we have featured on our front covers of over 300 past catalogues.
have local couriers who operate between 7.30am and 9pm to provide more convenient deliveries.
- Flat rate postage however many books you buy (UK).
- If you prefer to pay by PayPal, please use our eBay storefront instead.
have published ebooks.
- In July 2013 we exhibited at the Queen's Coronation Festival at Buckingham Palace - see photos of that great event on our Facebook page.
Patricia Jackson on Facebook: "Had some really good books that I couldn't have afforded to buy anywhere else. Bibliophile is Brilliant for bookworms."
would just like to thank you for your excellent service regarding my recent
order. Pristine books, beautifully packed, and on my doorstep just over 48hrs
after placing my order. I am an Amazon Prime member - but your quality of
service and product, I have to say, is of a higher standard and much better
stands out for me is the personal service that you offer, which is rare these
days. And as an ex features writer, I amazed at the detail of your reviews - it
must take you all ages to compile all your editorial but it is much
appreciated." P. Voice.
Happy Bargain Reading!
Quigley and the Bibliophile Team (plus cats and dogs!)
A Royal Warrant (By Royal Appointment) was granted to
Bibliophile in 2011 by the Duke of Edinburgh. It is regarded as a ‘Peerage for
Trade’, in recognition of quality, service and excellence.